Miami University is Hiring!
Shifts include evenings and weekends, Full-Time, 12 months.
Join our Team!
Please go online, click on open position in which you are interested.
All positions require a high school diploma or GED, the ability to successfully pass a POPES physical and criminal background check
- Tuition Fee Waiver
- Health Care Coverage
- On-site Health Clinic
- Paid Holidays
- Retirement Plans
Apply Now and arrange an On-line or Safe Distance Interview!
Join our Team! Please go online, enter the website below, click on open positions and then enter the Job ID of the position in which you are interested.
For additional information, please call one of our HR team members at 513-529-0471
- COVID 19 contact monitoring and tracing
- Daily Temperature checks
- Safe distancing in your work environment
- Personal Protection Equipment
Miami University, an EO/AA employer, encourages applications from minorities, women, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. Miami does not permit, and takes action to prevent, harassment, discrimination and retaliation. Requests for reasonable accommodations for disabilities should be directed to ADAFacultyStaff@MiamiOH.edu or 513-529-3560. Annual Security and Fire Safety Report may be found at: http://www.MiamiOHedu/campus-safety/annual-report/index.html. Criminal background check required. All campuses are smoke and tobacco free.
Miami University offer great pay and comprehensive benefits.
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Equal opportunity in education and employment
- Privacy statement
- Miami University is a smoke-free environment
- Campus Safety & Security & Fire Safety Reports
Hard copy upon request
- Right to Know — Consumer Information Hard copy upon request.
- Employment will require a criminal background check according to University guidelines.