Miami University, Oxford Campus is hiring!
Please attend our job fair on February 10 & 17!
Entry Level and Supervisory positions available!
Applicants should bring their resume and come prepared for an interview
Job Fair Details:
Staff Development Center
454 Wells Mills Dr. Oxford, OH
Thursday, February 10
10:00 AM-2:00 PM & 4:00 PM – 7:00 PM
- Hiring Food Service Supervisor and Building & Grounds Manager (Custodial)
- Full-time, Day and Evening positions available at the Oxford campus.
Thursday, February 17
10am-2pm & 4pm-7pm
- Seeking full-time and part-time employment in Food Service, Assistant Cooks, Housekeeping, Building and Grounds, and Dish room help.
- Tuition Fee Waiver
- Health Care Coverage
- On-site Health Clinic
- Paid Holidays
- Retirement Plans
- Benefits available within the first 30 days of employment.
Join our Team! Please go online, enter the website below, click on open positions and then enter the Job ID of the position in which you are interested.
Join our Team!
Please go online, click on open position in which you are interested.
Building and Grounds Assistant (Custodial)
Job ID:499779 – FT, $13.00/hr
Building and Grounds Assistant (Dishroom)
Job ID:499462 – FT, $15.00/hr TEMP WAGE INCREASE
Job ID: 499751 – FT, 18.00/hr TEMP WAGE INCREASE
Food Service Assistant
Job ID: 498688 – FT, $16.00 /hr TEMP WAGE INCREASE
Job ID: 499821 – FT, $14.00/hr
Building and Grounds Manager (Custodial)
Job ID: 499794 – FT, $18.40/hr
Food Service Supervisor
Job ID: 499267 – FT,$20.00 /hr TEMP WAGE INCREASE
All entry-level positions require a high school diploma or GED and the ability to successfully pass a POPES physical and criminal background check.
For additional information, please call one of our HR team members at 513-529-0471
- COVID 19 contact monitoring and tracing
- Daily Temperature checks
- Safe distancing in your work environment
- Personal Protection Equipment
Miami University, an EO/AA employer, encourages applications from minorities, women, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. Miami does not permit, and takes action to prevent, harassment, discrimination and retaliation. Requests for reasonable accommodations for disabilities should be directed to ADAFacultyStaff@MiamiOH.edu or 513-529-3560. Annual Security and Fire Safety Report may be found at: http://www.MiamiOHedu/campus-safety/annual-report/index.html. Criminal background check required. All campuses are smoke and tobacco free.
Miami University offer great pay and comprehensive benefits.
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Equal opportunity in education and employment
- Privacy statement
- Miami University is a smoke-free environment
- Campus Safety & Security & Fire Safety Reports
Hard copy upon request
- Right to Know — Consumer Information Hard copy upon request.
- Employment will require a criminal background check according to University guidelines.